NYSSA Welcomes FTSE to Leadership Circle
Click to Print This Page
FTSE is a world leader in the creation and management of indexes. With offices in Milan, Beijing, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Madrid, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Sydney, Shanghai and Tokyo, FTSE works with investors in 77 countries globally. It calculates and manages a comprehensive range of equity, fixed income, real estate and investment strategy indices, on both a standard and custom basis. The company has collaborative arrangements with a number of stock exchanges, trade bodies and asset class specialists around the world.
FTSE indexes are used extensively by investors worldwide for investment analysis, performance measurement, asset allocation, portfolio hedging and for creating a wide range of index tracking funds.
- FTSE is an award-winning index provider with 2009 accolades including:
- “Index Provider of the Year” at the European Pensions Awards
- “Index Provider of the Year” from both Global Pensions magazine and Asia Asset Management magazine
- “Best Provider of Tradable Indices” from Asian Investor magazine
- “Best Index Provider” at Structured Products magazine’s Asia Awards, and
- The Asset Triple A Award for “Best Index Provider 2009”
For further information please visit www.ftse.com.