Call for Submissions to NYSSA's E-Journal
Click to Print This Page
NYSSA is delighted to announce the launching of a new online refereed journal to continue the tradition of the Investment Professional. Our first issue will launch September 2011.
We are particularly interested in articles on financial regulation and risk management and will accept articles on other topics as well.
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis
- Credit Modeling
- Trends and developments in the investment industry
- Evolution of US and global markets and sectors
- Regulatory and governance issues
- Management and leadership
Articles must be of use to practicing investment professionals and must support one or more of the journal’s purposes:
- Educate investment professionals on theory and practice in securities analysis
- Offer a forum for the latest in thought leadership in the investment industry
- Promote discussion among various groups in the industry: professionals, regulators, private investors, company boards of directors and CEOs, students, etc.
- Supplement the programs and professional development curriculum offered by NYSSA
- Serve as a career development resource for readers
Articles should be accessible to the general NYSSA membership, which includes portfolio managers, analysts, CEOs, CIOs, traders, investment bankers, accountants, and business students. Major criteria for acceptance are accuracy, originality, clarity, relevance, and conciseness. See the Contributor’s Manual attached for more information.
Articles should be submitted no later than April 1st to be considered for the September 2011 issue. Authors will be notified as to whether their articles have been accepted for publication within eight weeks of submission.